Saturday, February 3, 2007

Day 6

After a little drive to the San Diego airport, I picked up Jules, Weege, and Alisa. We got back on the 5 North and headed to Anaheim. It’s about 68 degrees today and the drive north was nice and relaxing--except for the Weegettes talking back and forth. You have to remember they are still in their “honeymoon stage.” Normally, Friday’s are more or less a day where you fly in from Pittsburgh, drop off all your tickets at Will Call, and go around and find your spot in the pits for the next day. But today is going to be different because we have to pick up Billy Ursic, Timmy Coombs, and Trevor Russell.

We pull into the Doubletree to check in to our rooms and Timmy and Trevor are already waiting on us in the lobby. All we need now is Bad Billy to complete the group. One phone call later and we’re on our way to El Torito. This place has the best Margarita’s, everything from Mango to Strawberry. I always like drinking a few of those before I get started on the Coors Light. After running a $300.00 bar tab we decided to head down to Huntington Beach. That’s all I have time to write about today because I’m running late and I have to be at the stadium in 25 minutes. But check out the photos below.